Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas is almost here

Hey everyone just wanted to remind ya'll to grab some of the best Christmas Kits I've seen. Also, a bit of good news.

One of my layouts was selected for LOTW over at funky playground.  Here's a little reminder.



You can find all these great kits available at funkyplaygrounddesigns.

Now onto the upcoming release of Ruby Lane's new line. It's called Everyday Matters and I think you will all agree that this is going to be a great series. I, of course, have a sneak preview for you today. The kit will release on December 30. I'll post the link on that day. For now, I will leave you with the preview. Get your juices going 'cuz this is a great series.


Now for, Scrappy Towne... She's got some really cute birthday kits available at Ahhh Scrap.


Just Click here.

On to next bit of news I am a new CT member for Kat's Creations and she has some great kits out. Here's a look at them.


Click here and it will take you directly to her store.

Here's the layout I did for the kit: I hope you all enjoy it. 


Ok I'm sure I'll have more soon. Keep checking back here to see what we've got going on!


0 comments:

Post a Comment