Monday, February 14, 2011

MIA

Well here we are February 14th. Happy Valentine's Day. We are halfway thru the month of February and time just gets away. I've been gone a bit due ER visit. Doing fine now. I first have to apologize to both Kat's Creations and my team members. We were supposed to have a blog train for the release of Dress Up and with everything going on I failed to get my QP uploaded. Anyway, here it is. You can find the kit here.

Head on over to Scrapable for Kat's Creations Valentines Day Sale. But, before you go over there check out her blog for a little surprise.



Now, as a reminder of all the great kits you can get. I'm going to show you some of the layouts I did with her kits. I'm sure you are just going to fall in love with them as I did.

Insane Moments collab with Spinky Dink Scraps.








Love Letters






Those Special People






Remember Your First collab with Sugar Pie Scraps








Wobble and Toddle


This one got LOTD:






Hope I gave you enough to look at enjoy!

1 comments:

anitab said...

Thanks for sharing these layouts!

Post a Comment