Friday, March 19, 2010

Bunny's Bad Day

Bunny's Bad Day


Ok. Here's my new lo. This has an interesting story in case it's too little to read. My daughter came home from daycare stating that Bunny needed a bath. She was clearly upset. My husband had told me what happened and she stuck Bunny out the window while they were driving and Bunny fell to the road. My husband had to drive 5 miles to our exit to turn around and drive to the next exit 7 miles away to turn around to find Bunny. Bunny had been ran over by several cars. I wasn't thinking to take a picture of her with the tire marks I was only thinking how important it was to make my daughter happy again. This layout shows Bunny with one eye. Then it shows that it takes family to "Fix Bunny" as Keirah would say. I hope you enjoy it!


Credits
Kit: Strawberry Nirvana by Let Me Scrapbook
Template: MAH Designs
Bunny: Connie Cook RAK March Freebie

0 comments:

Post a Comment