Sunday, March 7, 2010

March 7, 2010



I'm a beginner Digital Scrapper. I've been scrapping traditionally for 10 years, however, I wanted to do more with my layouts. I've been taking beginner classes at Hummie's World. Hope you enjoy what I have learned thus far!



My Original Layout


I misplaced the kit information..


Kit: It's Natural by Veronica Spriggs


Heritage by Hummie


Kit: Ladybird by MAG Designs


Kit: It's Natural by Veronica Spriggs


Kit: If the Crown Fits by Kat's Creations


Template: Scraps of Candy
Kit: Home of the Brave


Template: Janice Grandma's Templates
Kit: For Duty and Honor


Kit: American Made by Jeanine Baechtold


Kit: You are my Sunshine by Vicki Parker


Kit: Night Sweet Night by Monika Digital Designs


Kit: Spring Breeze Collab by Gotta Pixel


Puppy Love by Kimberly Cameron's Designs


Kit: Puppy Love by Kimberly Cameron of Kims Designs

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah, Looks great! You all look so happy :) Take care, Jim Riggio

Post a Comment