Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Layouts

I've been trying really hard to catch up with my tutorials at Hummie's World. I've been way behind and she was gracious enough not to drop me. So, it's 1:29 am and I've done about 3 or 4 of the courses I was behind on. Still have 4 more to do and she just sent an email with a new course. So, what did I do with my layouts? Check these out.


Kit: Denim & Daisies by: Sunshine Studio Collab
Fonts: Ribbon Happy, Unnamed Melody, and Digs My Hart


Kit: Spaghetti Night by Robyn Pali Designs
Font: Alba


Kit: Happy 2 Be by Ellie Lash
Fonts: Balloon XBd BT, Digs My Hart

Ok now, those who know me know I've watched both Twilight and New Moon. During the movie New Moon I just absolutely fell in love with Taylor Lautner "Jacob". So, for one of the tutorials I wanted to do something different that I have not seen done on Hummie's Site. So, here goes it. I hope you all like it. I DO! he he...


Kit: Twilight Moments by  Designs by New Moon
Font: Almagro

These pictures were located on the internet. I wasn't able to jot down where. I hope to go back and locate that to give proper credit. Hope everyone has a great night. It's time for me to go to bed. Good Night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment