Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Operation Hug-A-Hero Kit is Available for sale

Just a really quick note. IT'S FINALLY HERE! I'm so excited to spread the word. Special THANKS to all the designers who participated in making this beautiful kit. As you guys know, I volunteer for
Operation Hug-A-Hero. Donations have been down. So the digital scrappers have opened their hearts and shown what we are made of. I saw first hand how much these dolls helped my children while their daddy was away. Please open your hearts and wallets. 100% of the proceeds go to the non-profit.

Without further Ado. dum da dumm Here's the Kit.

Kit is $5.00



Bundle is $8.50 for the kit, 10 12x12 300ppi, and 2 templates



Here are some lo's done with the kit

First Mine (of course cuz it's my blog) he he lol







Next one is done by Piggyscraps





Next one is by BMascari

0 comments:

Post a Comment